PCNS Invites You to Join
The Society welcomes and encourages membership by numismatists of all interests.
- Membership requirements are stated in the PCNS Constitution: Any person of good character who is interested in the objects and activities of the Society and who agrees to abide by the rules shall be eligible for membership.
- Dues are $20 per calendar year and must be submitted with your application.
- Membership in PCNS includes monthly bulletins, meeting announcements, Papers & other publications, event invitations, advance medal orders, and all rights of membership described in our Constitution & Bylaws or authorized by our Board of Governors.
- Membership is not restricted to the San Francisco area; many of our members are outside California or even the USA. Online programs and publications have opened PCNS to the World.
Applications for Membership
Send your Application Form, or provide the following information, with your dues:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- City, State, and Zip Code (or country and mailing code)
- Email address (required for membership acknowledgement, meeting notices, and The Bulletin)
- Your Numismatic Specialty or Interest is optional, but
- Please let us know how you learned of PCNS.
Pay Online with PayPal
You can use your credit card on our PayPal payment portal, so you don't need a PayPal account to complete your online payment.
and email us your application information. Paypal and Email are preferred and are more quickly processed.
Pay by Mail
Send your completed application with $20 dues to:
PO Box 475656
San Francisco CA 94147-5656
Mailed applications are processed monthly, so delays of a few weeks are normal.