Everyone with an interest in Numismatics is invited!
PCNS monthly meetings feature educational programs covering a wide range of numismatic interests.
The Bulletin is updated and posted here about a week before each meeting with additional meeting information and PCNS news.
PCNS has been recording its programs since Spring 2020, and making them available to view as online Videos.
PCNS Monthly Meetings Continue Online & In-person
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Wednesday Evening: 7:30 Pacific Time
- Online via Zoom, and in-person at:
- Fort Mason Center, Building C.
Fort Mason Center is in the San Francisco Marina District, 2 Marina Boulevard at Buchanan Street.
- Holiday Gathering: officer election and membership awards — in-person fun at Fort Mason! This month's event will definitely be more fun in person, but we also have some business in the early part of the meeting — before the first toast is made — along with any exhibits.
- Exhibits: Topical items are always encouraged, but any new acquisitions or special items you want to share with us are welcome. Exhibits are entirely your choice, so surprise us!
- For additional information about PCNS meetings, see The Bulletin, which is posted as a new PDF about a week before each monthly meeting.
- Specific meeting information for joining via Zoom at the time of the event will be distributed to members via email the day before each meeting. Members should email the Webmaster for meeting details if they don't get an email by the evening of the day before the Meeting.
Interested in Speaking?
We are always looking for informative and interesting speakers in all areas of numismatics. You don't need to be a PCNS member to be a PCNS speaker. If you are interested in presenting at one of our future meetings, please contact us by email with a brief description of the topic you can offer. Presentations are presented as Zoom meetings, and may be anywhere from 20–50 minutes. If you are not yet a member, please tell us about your numismatic interests and experience. We'd love to hear from you.
FUTURE MEETINGS — 2021–22
PCNS meetings are held both in-person at Fort Mason Center (SF) and online via Zoom on the 4th Wednesday evening of each month.
- Dec 22 — Holiday Gathering, officer election and membership awards — in-person fun at Fort Mason!
- 2022 — All 2022 meetings are available for speakers, in person or on Zoom. Please contact the Webmaster if interested. These dates have been scheduled for in-person meetings at Fort Mason Center, but we will have Zoom available for those who cannot attend, including program speakers.
- Jan 26 —
- Feb 23 —
- Mar 23 —
- Apr 27 —
- May 25 —
PCNS meetings are scheduled monthly, except when there's an annual BBQ or Banquet.
Contact us by email to check any date. We update this meeting page with speaker & topic information as speakers are confirmed.