Everyone with an interest in Numismatics is invited!
PCNS monthly meetings feature educational programs covering a wide range of numismatic interests.
The Bulletin is updated and posted here about a week before each meeting with additional meeting information and PCNS news.
PCNS has been recording its programs since Spring 2020, and making them available to view as online Videos.
PCNS Monthly Meetings Continue Online
Live and in person!
Advance Ticket Purchases Only
Saturday, Sept 25, 2021
- Starting Time: 1pm
- Location: Berkeley — exact address provided via email to ticket purchasers.
- Ticket Price: $10 per person, in advance by Friday, September 17th — Deadline is now Past.
- Covid Reminder — for the safety of your fellow members both of these are required:
1. All attendees should be fully vaccinated.
2. Bring a mask and be prepared to wear it if requested.
- PCNS is not accepting payments by mail or at the door for this BBQ event.
There is NO program or meeting in September — except the BBQ.
- For additional information about PCNS meetings, see The Bulletin — posted as a new PDF about a week before each monthly meeting.
- Specific meeting information for joining via Zoom at the time of the event will be distributed to members via email the day before each meeting. Members should email the Webmaster for meeting details if they don't get an email by the evening of the day before the Meeting.
Interested in Speaking?
We are always looking for informative and interesting speakers in all areas of numismatics. You don't need to be a PCNS member to be a PCNS speaker. If you are interested in presenting at one of our future meetings, please contact us by email with a brief description of the topic you can offer. Presentations are via Zoom meeting, and may be anywhere from 20–50 minutes. If you are not yet a member, please tell us about your numismatic interests and experience. We'd love to hear from you.
FUTURE MEETINGS — 2021
Meetings are being held online via Zoom unless stated otherwise, on the 4th Wednesday of each month.
- Sep 25: PCNS Annual BBQ — Live and in-person! (Saturday event in Berkeley, see above.
- Oct 27: T.B.A.– possibly Dr. Michael Wehner?
- Nov 24 — back in Fort Mason!
- Dec 22 — Holiday Gathering, officer election, in-person fun at Fort Mason!
PCNS meetings are scheduled monthly, except when there's an annual BBQ or Banquet.
Contact us by email to check any date. We update this meeting page with speaker & topic information as speakers are confirmed.