Everyone with an interest in Numismatics is invited!
PCNS monthly meetings feature educational programs covering a wide range of numismatic interests.
The Bulletin is updated and posted here about a week before each meeting with additional meeting information and PCNS news.
PCNS has been recording its programs since Spring 2020, and making them available to view as online Videos.
PCNS Monthly Meetings Continue Online
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- Wednesday Evening: 7:30 Pacific Time
- Online via Zoom
- Speaker: Michael Wehner
- Topic: The Generals of the Mexican War
- Exhibits: Topical items are always encouraged, but any new acquisitions or special items you want to share with us are welcome. Exhibits are entirely your choice, so surprise us!
- For additional information about PCNS meetings, see The Bulletin, which is posted as a new PDF about a week before each monthly meeting.
- Specific meeting information for joining via Zoom at the time of the event will be distributed to members via email the day before each meeting. Members should email the Webmaster for meeting details if they don't get an email by the evening of the day before the Meeting.
Interested in Speaking?
We are always looking for informative and interesting speakers in all areas of numismatics. You don't need to be a PCNS member to be a PCNS speaker. If you are interested in presenting at one of our future meetings, please contact us by email with a brief description of the topic you can offer. Presentations are via Zoom meeting, and may be anywhere from 20–50 minutes. If you are not yet a member, please tell us about your numismatic interests and experience. We'd love to hear from you.
2021 PCNS BBQ, September 25th, Berkeley, with 12 members and their guests attending, left to right: Stephen Huston, Michael Wehner, Ed Treuting, Jeffrey Fong, Bill Hyder (almost hiding way back), Mike McDaniel, Federico Castillo (host), Charlie Catlett (back), Alice Rosenthal (kneeling), Jason Macario behind Paul Turner, Mark Clark, and our hostess Angela.
FUTURE MEETINGS — 2021
Meetings are being held online via Zoom unless stated otherwise, on the 4th Wednesday of each month.
- Oct 27: see above
- Nov 24 — Meeting back in Fort Mason!
- Dec 22 — Holiday Gathering, officer election, in-person fun at Fort Mason!
PCNS meetings are scheduled monthly, except when there's an annual BBQ or Banquet.
Contact us by email to check any date. We update this meeting page with speaker & topic information as speakers are confirmed.